Progress Lost

00lass00
  • Dupe

So this is the second time that this happen with me. May 16th Saturday my world had almost 100 days, then I logged on and I went back do day 10 (witch I was on thursday).

Today one week later, same problem, I was in another world that I created today, and when I close the app and reopened hours later, that world wasn't there. Instead, on the same spot of world selection it was showing me a world that I had deleted yesterday (whitch I was dead), and I was alive on that world.

Please klei can you fix this bug? I already saw someone complaining on May 17th

Steps to Reproduce

No idea. I thought it was because I turned the ps4 off without closing the app. But this week Im sure that I got out of the world, close the app and turned off the ps4.

User Feedback

Did you end your game using Pause menu->Disconnect, or did you just close the game after an autosave? Do you remember seeing the gear icons spinning in the bottom right hand corner of the screen? The gears are the indicator of the system actually saving. 

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

Yes I remember seeing the gears every daybreak.

Also when I close the game I do it on the menu always after disconnect. Sometimes just to make sure I disconnect, connect again on the menu screen and then I close the app, or put the ps4 in rest mode.

Share this comment

Yo i lost all of my progress too wth? I just made this world like 3 days ago for my youtube channel and now this world which i made a video about is gone! Klei please fix this is there any way to get the world back? i really need it!

Share this comment

Can we keep this conversation in one place? I started gathering some feedback in this bug, please read and join in if you can.

Share this comment