No penguins, no deerclops

Fecondatore
  • Pending

Hi, i and my friends have a 500+ day world, on this winter no one penguins has spawn and deerclops never comes. 

Steps to Reproduce
Play

User Feedback

Were you in the caves during part of the winter? Deerclopse will not spawn unless you're above ground.

Pengulls not spawning in older worlds is a known issue.

Share this comment

Maybe, i'm not sure. We were all in the caves but i dont remember if it is on winter or autumn.Anyway the next winter deerclops is arrives, so i think it is OK. Sorry for the english, and thanks for all you do for the player

Share this comment

On 3/8/2017 at 9:52 AM, CharlesB said:

Were you in the caves during part of the winter? Deerclopse will not spawn unless you're above ground.

Pengulls not spawning in older worlds is a known issue.

I got the issue where Deerclops didn't spawn above ground during winter (it happened one winter) but I think it's because I didn't kill Goose Goose? Goose Goose stayed in this location all season long picture proof (http://imgur.com/a/P7SJU) he was there for the winter so maybe this was the reason Deerclops didn't spawn that one winter? I'm not sure.... I've been getting some weird issues with Goose Goose staying in for too long, I talked to other players, they said that Bearger is the only Giant who stays all year long and doesn't respawn unless he is killed (can you please confirm this, cause I haven't seen Bearger for a very long time, I only saw him twice and I'm at 461 days right now) while other Giants are suppose to disappear once their season is over.

Goose Goose has been staying all year/seasons, just today the Goose Goose near my base was there all year long so when it was spring again I saw 2 Goose Goose in that area (the one that was there all year long and another one that came during Spring) then Summer came along and one was gone but the other Goose Goose stayed until early winter.. Idk what happened but he just disapeared this time.  

I also got irregular Frog Rain, it rained Frog Rain twice (2 days after I got another one, I'm not sure if this is normal but it has never happened in the past). And during Summertime, the weather is very strange it's like Dusk during day time till dusk... it used to be very bright during Summer, but the summer that I just experienced was Dusk during Day time the entire summer until dusk time.

Also, I posted this in the wrong forum section. I think this is a bug... i took pictures of the error message and also I get a very very very long loading screen when I load the game. It wasn't like this before.

Share this comment