Moon rock idols in proximity to Celestial Portal visual glitch

Wuntunzee
  • Fixed

moon rock idols display incorrectly when set down next to celestial portal.

Steps to Reproduce

put moon rock idol down next to celestial portal.

observe flashing and glitching moon rock idol.

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I am having the same issue. I've tried a couple approaches to try to fix it but with no success.

So far I've tried:

Disabling all mods (Server and Client ones)

Verifying integrity of game files

Creating a new world

Creating a new world without Winter's Feast

Also:

That may or may not be related, but some items on Cave Holes are also displaying a similar visual glitch. I will attach some screenshots that hopefully illustrates better the problem. If you look at the 2 screenshots I took from the Cave Holes you will notice I have a mod that indicates the timer on Nightmare Phase. I took both screenshots within less than one second apart and you can see the gem is glitching up and down. This keeps occurring in rapid succession. That's what is also happening with the Moon Rock Idols placed near the Celestial Portal, except since they emit light, the effect seems a bit different and once they reach a distance where they stop emitting light the glitch stops. 

20220109165432_11.jpg

20220109165706_2.jpg

20220109165706_3.jpg

Share this comment

Fixed, but we're already testing the next update so this will have to wait for the next, next update (PS4 2.36, xbox 1.1.111)

• Thanks 2

Share this comment