Logging in issue (Europe, Portugal)

DontStPlayer
  • Pending

I cannot get in the online part of the game. It just keeps endlessly logging in. 

Though, I can indeed get in the offline menu. But, when I try to reconnect through that menu, like clicking the button "Shop", it takes me to the usual loading screen, and it FREEZES there. Also, I cannot create an offline world. When I create the offline server, the game FREEZES in the loading screen.

You said that you fixed it, but its not true at all. I could play fine before the update, so fix please ASAP. It has been like that for a week.

Infos: PSN Nick: LuckyTigerPT

I am in Portugal, Europe.

Started happening immediately after the wortox update.

If you need some more data about me, just tell me. Im expecting a future answer from you. Thank you.

Steps to Reproduce
Mentioned above.

User Feedback

14 hours ago, justinliew said:

Would you mind getting us your KU? (this is a Klei User Id we can use to see if we can get any information from our online services to help diagnose your problem.

If you go to https://accounts.klei.com/, follow the PSN login and possibly fill in a short registration page, you should be able to then see your KU under the "User Info" tab. You can DM me with it directly if you want, and I can continue to look into this.

Edited by mzajy

Share this comment

I have the same problem in Hungary. And sometimes a window pops up with three choices: disable dynamic content or clear dynamic content and of course cancel. At the first option, the console continuously detects a problem in the game. On the second option, if I click on the play button, the game is just endlessly logging in and I cannot choose to play offline and I can't go back to the home screen.

Edited by bszandi

Share this comment

Hey, I've tried to get in a 2nd account, without psplus, and it worked for me. Though, I still cant get in with my main account, which is the psplus one. See if it works for you.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

8 minutes ago, DontStPlayer said:

Hey, I've tried to get in a 2nd account, without psplus, and it worked for me. Though, I still cant get in with my main account, which is the psplus one. See if it works for you.

I don't know why this method didn't work for me! I tried like 4 accounts, none of them works! This makes me scared! If you do not mind me asking, is your game, Digital or physical?

Share this comment

Hey Guys,

I've had some luck turning the internet connection off in the account settings. Then luanching the game and starting a game in offline mode. No loading issues, after that I'd turn on the connection again in settings and play for a couple of minutes. Then I'd disconnect from the offline server and login again. It's worked for me the last 2 days. 

Good luck to everyone*

• Thanks 2

Share this comment