issues with maxwell magic hat

BeeClops
  • Known Issue

I find it annoying that you cannot craft from the top hat (like you can from chests or other containers, you need to take out items and then craft). It appears that you can, but as soon as crafting animation starts the hat closes and you can't do it. 

Another issue related to it is that there is no 'store' options on items when having the hat open, like normal containers do. So to add/remove items from it you must stop and do it using R2. I'm not sure these are bugs or working as intended but it doesn't seem ideal this way. 

Another separate issue is that you cannot store the orb in shadow chester anymore, it was a great tool to help me not lose chester, but I guess this has to be a thing now because of the shared inventory. 

Steps to Reproduce

use magician top hat

User Feedback

Another issue related to it is that there is no 'store' options on items when having the hat open, like normal containers do. So to add/remove items from it you must stop and do it using R2. I'm not sure these are bugs or working as intended but it doesn't seem ideal this way. 

should be fixed next update

I find it annoying that you cannot craft from the top hat (like you can from chests or other containers, you need to take out items and then craft). It appears that you can, but as soon as crafting animation starts the hat closes and you can't do it. 

is being looked into

Another separate issue is that you cannot store the orb in shadow chester anymore, it was a great tool to help me not lose chester, but I guess this has to be a thing now because of the shared inventory. 

is as designed

• Thanks 3

Share this comment

thanks for adresing the 'store' problem, but it still has some issues, sometimes it simply doesn't work.

I noticed that it doesn't let me store something if there is already any amount of that item in the hat (3 boards in the hat, i want to store 2 more boards, in won't let me, have to use R2) . Happened other times too but I couldn't figure out why it didn't let me store. 

Share this comment