Game Crashing upon picking honey

VashAlexx
  • Fixed

So this morning I just decided to boot up a really old world (it's the only one that has Varg statues). 

I have some Bee Boxes ready to harvest but whenever I try to pick it up the game crashes. 

I've tried waiting a couple of days and doing it during day, dusk or night but still crashes. 

I don't know if it has something to do with the last patch: "Fixed Bee Boxes resetting their timer for producing honey at dusk"
And the fact that is an old world.

I checked my other worlds, they crash as well.

Steps to Reproduce

-Try to pick it up honey from Bee Boxes

• Sad Dupe 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

We're sorry that this issue snuck into the release. We're already working on another update to resolve it and will get it to you as soon as possible.

• Thanks 3
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 2

Share this comment

8 hours ago, CharlesB said:

We're sorry that this issue snuck into the release. We're already working on another update to resolve it and will get it to you as soon as possible.

Sorry, I sent several reports every time it crashed on PS4 a few minutes. Later I try to play. Good luck. :willow:

Share this comment

I was having the same problems with game crashing after harvesting bee boxes, so i decided to hammer one of them and now my game crashes randomly after about 3 minutes of loading into my world everytime

Share this comment