Game crash with unbound bell in caves ps4

megabasecharlie
  • Closed

After the last update I can finally play the year of the beefalo event, but when I bring a unbound bell to the caves it crashes the game.

I have no problems with the cave if I leave the bell on the surface, also if I bound a beefalo and leave the bell on the surface everything is just fine.

The crash require me to reset my ps4

Steps to Reproduce

Bring a unbound bell to the caves and for me it crashes the game instantly 

User Feedback

Just to clarify, are you "just" going into the caves with a bell that hasn't been bound to a beefalo? We've tried reproducing this scenario but it doesn't crash for us so there is probably more to it. 

Can you describe the crash, or add a screenshot/video? Does the game crash to the PS4 UI and give you the option to submit the crash to sony? Does the game become unresponsive with an error on screen?

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Ok I can't reproduce the error, maybe it was the lureplant farm I had in the cave, some of the eyeballs spawned right next to or under the pillars that are there I removed the houseplants farm I don't get any errors anymore. The error I got was a. DST message and the only option was to reset my console. Plz close this bug report and thanks for the response. Bunaspiro 

Edited by megabasecharlie

Share this comment