Game Crash upon preview Wet Goop on the coocking book

Mx-Pain
  • Fixed

Hello All,

Just wanted to address the following issues. This is happening on DST COOP PS4.

1.- The first error make the game unable to keep playing. A big black screen with LUA error appears on the screen.
Since I'm playing COOP split screen, the screen that don't have the big black screen became really slow, making the game unable to play.
You can either quit or remove the big black LUA error screen.

2.- This issue is more visual thing. I did a Salsa Fresca, and when I go to preview the ingredients to make such meal. Some of the ingredients appear as Question mark. Also the numbers on how much belly, sanity and health are not possible to see since it looks all piled up with the ICONS of Health, sanity and belly.

The first one happen when I open the cooking book and select Wet Goop. A LUA error display and the game became really really slow.

There is another minor bug, when you try to preview the ingredients on the cooking book. The amount of how much health, sanity or belly are not able to see properly. ( see attachment ) As well, some of the ingredients are mark as ?? questions marks.

If more information is needed, please let me know. This are the first errors I came encounter in DST since I start playing about a year ago.

Greetings KLEI team.

error lua.png

dst cut.png

Steps to Reproduce

For the first error.

I open the cooking book and select Wet Goop. The LUA error display.

For the second visual error.

Salsa Fresca and some others meals appear with a question mark on the ingredients ??

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.