Flames missing while burning

Fatkitty
  • Fixed

The flames that show at the bottom of the screen are no longer visible, meaning that you may be burning and not realize it.

Steps to Reproduce

A good example would be to get close to the Dragonfly lava pits. The burning animation is missing!

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

What character are you using? I tested with several and all had the fire animation while taking damage (even Willow had the animation though she was immune to the damage). If you can reproduce it consistently can you post a video?

Share this comment

Sorry! I am back!!! Was super busy these past few weeks.

I was able to recreate it on split screen, but I didn’t try yet to see if it’s something that only affects split screen or single player. 

The flames are gone but there is a small flickering in the bottom right corner of each players screens. Maybe the flames are there, but they’re just really small!

For some reason the second video did not embed, but its downloadable. 

Share this comment

Thanks for the follow up, I didn't realize you were having the problem in split screen. I can confirm I'm also seeing the issue there (but not single player) and I will look into it.

Share this comment

On 11/29/2023 at 1:40 PM, CharlesB said:

Thanks for the follow up, I didn't realize you were having the problem in split screen. I can confirm I'm also seeing the issue there (but not single player) and I will look into it.

Right on! I apologize for not being more specific at first. 

As always, thank you for the work you do keeping us console players going!!! :love_heart:

Share this comment