Catching lobsters crashes the game

NoscopeFelix
  • Can't Reproduce

Catch a lobster and the game will crash upon him being pulled out of the water. But it only crashed ones. I caught a few others and it was fine.

Steps to Reproduce

Catch a lobster.

User Feedback

Was it a longer gameplay session? I don't see anything related to lobsters in the crash reporter, so I'm wondering if it was something else that crashed coincidentally? We're still working on cleaning up some code to make longer gameplay runs more stable.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

It must have been around day 35. And I can’t think of anything else that could have caused the crash since it was at the exact moment I caught the lobster and I wasn’t doing anything besides that. 

Share this comment

On 6/10/2020 at 8:45 PM, CharlesB said:

First time it's been reported here or on PC. Will keep an eye out.

I was fishing with the winter skin fishing rod and with the fork as bait and the blue quill from grab grandma (sorry I don’t remember the name), if that’s any help.

Share this comment

Still haven't been able to reproduce this so I'm closing it for now. If someone finds steps to consistently reproduce then we can reopen and look into it.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

21 hours ago, CharlesB said:

Still haven't been able to reproduce this so I'm closing it for now. If someone finds steps to consistently reproduce then we can reopen and look into it.

I’ll keep you updated if it happens again

Share this comment