Can't enter cave in hosts world PS4 Don't Starve Together

Chuck1atU
  • Fixed

On multiple servers I've been unable to enter caves in someone else's world. The loading screen will start and then game will kick me back to title screen. Then will crash completely and close while trying to browse games. I was playing in split screen mode on every instance and it kicked us both.

I mentioned this in a game I was hosting and others had mentioned they had the same issue. 

Steps to Reproduce
Try to enter caves in another hosts world while in split screen mode.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Try this it work for me .

Let the host banne all player in his server and remove the banned . 

And let them try to go to the cave .. 

thnx 

Share this comment

Patch 1.04 with the fix is available now, just in time for the weekend :) 

Let me know if there's still a problem.

Share this comment

I still can't enter the caves, every time I try this message will pop up: Server not available. The server you were playing on is currently unavailable. Please try again later. And then it will kick me back to the main menu. The game stopped crashing when attempting to rejoin a game though.

Share this comment

On 10/8/2016 at 0:59 AM, KhmerShadow said:

I still can't enter the caves, every time I try this message will pop up: Server not available. The server you were playing on is currently unavailable. Please try again later. And then it will kick me back to the main menu. The game stopped crashing when attempting to rejoin a game though.

I've tried again on a different server and was able to enter the caves. I think the other time was an isolated incident.

Share this comment

12 hours ago, KhmerShadow said:

I've tried again on a different server and was able to enter the caves. I think the other time was an isolated incident.

Happy to hear that it's working for you now.

If this is still happening for anyone else I'd like to hear about it and get details.

Share this comment