Cannot attack a Deadly Brightshade

Thanksalex
  • Fixed

C99C5999-FAAE-419E-A4FD-7274B82F7DD5.thumb.jpeg.6d843c214380c90dfcfac355160137ee.jpegWhen more than one Deadly blight shade are in close proximity to each other, its seems that you cannot attack the one that you have stunned, even if you target lock it will lock on to the next one, and even just attacking normally will lock on the the Deadly Blightshade next to it. I will continue to find different methods to fight but as far as i see its difficult to fight them in a group.  (My base is in Shambles)

Steps to Reproduce

1. Have 3 of thoes Deadly blightshade together 

2. Attempt to fight and stun on of the plants 

3.see if one is able to target lock the stunned plant when there is more than one 

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I went through this too, it was a difficult fight for the reason that you stated. The stunned brightshade is difficult to target and the target locking function will prioritize a non-stunned deadly brightshade or the tentacles of a non-stunned deadly brightshade

Share this comment