Bundles becoming invisible in backpack/krampus sack

BeeClops
  • Pending

Hi, this is an extermely annoying bug that i have been experimenting quite a lot lately.

Very often when i leave my sack on the ground, go a few screens away and come back to it a few minutes later, the bundled wraps in my backpack are invisible, and my tools/helmets have no durability shown, also i cannot use/move them until i drop them on the ground first.

I got used to it by now, but you can imagine how bad it was the first times i had my bundles missing and had no idea they we're still there, but invisible.

I noticed this kind of bug also happens in some obscure cases, for example when i try to shave a beefalo that has already been shaved that day, every time i do it the walking cane from my inventory disappears and i cannot move it until i find a way to fill up my inventory.

Steps to Reproduce

Have bundled wraps and tools/helmets in krampus sack, drop it on ground, go offscreen, come back, there's a chance they're invisible(bundles)

• Like 1

User Feedback

In addition to this, skinned items in the backpack become their default skin. The only way to fix both issues is to pick up the item where it is in the bag and place it back.

This doesn't seem to happen with chests but with backpacks in general.

• Like 1

Share this comment

bump. It's happening so often now that it's no longer a bug, it's a feature. Literally every time i leave my backpack or chester when i get back to them i have to reorganize my inventory because most of the things inside are bugged.

It happens whether it's a backpack/piggyback/krampus sack/chester. 

Edited by BeeClops

Share this comment