Broken caves PS4 no fix or dev acknowledgement.

GodsGift962
  • Fixed

Every single PS4 player I’ve come across has this issue. Why is this not discussed about amongst dev team or acknowledged to player base. Your game is broken, the caves are inaccessible for anyone playing multiplayer online. Don’t starve TOGETHER is the premise correct? Well then pls answer me as to why this is still an issue an if so our whole team of 15-18 want a refund. This is recreated or every single server it’s known among the community to not go in caves so half the map or more is inaccessible wtf? Please shed some light on this for me because it seems like there’s no plan to address the situation and if so then I’m done.

Steps to Reproduce
Use any cave through sinkhole. Cannot Connect to server error. The world you spent hours on is now inaccessible, EVER.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

If you would check the bug tracker you would see that there are already  3 or more people already addressing this bug so please don’t add unnecessary things to the bug tracker. Also if you checked a few of these topics you would see that the developers are already working on a bug Fix and addressed the issue. In the Next update it will be fixed and since this is a pretty harsh bug we can expect it soon.

Edited by NoscopeFelix
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment