Bearger breaking trees but no logs are being dropped

jesuisralph
  • Pending

My original plan was to aggro Bearger and have him farm tree logs for me at the forrest, he used to break trees and I'd get a lot of logs but this run he was breaking a lot of trees but there was no logs being dropped, the only time I get logs is when he use his aoe slam attack, that's the only time I saw logs from broken trees. 

Steps to Reproduce
I will try to reproduce this the next time he respawn. He just died fighting treeguards and I wasn't able to take screenshots while kiting him (because there's no pause and I could have died) but I'll try to record a video next time and I'll update this with more info. Update: here's the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqlm4Q9d3zM Watch full screen, pay attention to the trees his walks, none drops logs unless he does his slam/slap aoe attack

User Feedback

Watch full screen, pay attention to the trees his walks, none drops logs unless he does his slam/slap aoe attack I uploaded the video on YouTube: 

Edited by jesuisralph

Share this comment

Is there any way I could fix this without having to start a new world? I'm at 1070 days & I play DST by myself. I really need bearger to help me farm logs, I don't want to chop trees with my shadows because they die very fast once treeguards spawn. Bearger still broken in my world, trees are still not dropping any logs when he walks on it., Deerclops is somewhat broken, sometimes he spawns early Winter, sometimes very late/2 days close to end of Winter and sometimes he spawns twice Early & Late Winter.

Share this comment

It is still not fixed, I still don't see penguins in my world and Beager still broken! 

A friend a mine have the same issue with Beager too

Edited by jesuisralph

Share this comment