Hitboxes need to be fixed

allup2me
  • Fixed

It makes fighting more difficult whent an enemy hits me when he isn't even close to me. I have also experienced difficulty hitting enemies.

Steps to Reproduce
Fighting certain enemies/creatures

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

"Movement Prediction" is not getting hit by something out of normal range. And us having to kill things with bad hitboxes is definitely not "Movement Prediction" 

Edited by allup2me

Share this comment

@allup2me

movement prediction stops you from kiting this i hit the tentacle and i move far away and i get hit in reality of the server you don't move for a while and get hit then you move

off- yay you can kite a koalefent or tentacle

on- you can't kite a koalefant or anything

Share this comment

everyone knows it causes it happens on pc and when you use a mod to disable it you can kite everything and do stuff normally like DS alone

• Like 1

Share this comment

On 7/27/2016 at 9:02 PM, allup2me said:

"Movement Prediction" is not getting hit by something out of normal range.

Having movement prediction on can allow your to be in a slightly different location on your screen then where you actually are on the server.
That said, we do have some rather large damage volumes on Bees and Frogs. This is the same as the PC version.

In the next patch, there will be a new item in the options menu labeled "Lag Compensation" which will toggle movement prediction on and off. This may or may not help the issue you are seeing. I'd like to close this bug, but if this new option does not help, feel free to reopen this or write a new one with a specific example and hopefully a screen capture (even if its a cell phone photo).

Share this comment