co-op choosing character bug

BUTTERSKY11
  • Fixed

i chose my character and then my brother shoes he can't get in the game in till i leave the game and come back Cnxs3I3UkAA1CFY.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
step 1:make the 2 player choose first step 2:1 player selects there character step 3: maybe you get the bug

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I'm guessing your brother pressed 'X' on that screen and brought up the "inspect player" screen. Pressing circle should close it. I'm going to close this issue, feel free to let me know if I'm totally wrong.

That said, it should be showing your avatar, not the "is choosing a character" message, which is definitely a bug.

I'll will be making some changes to improve the character select flow, but it wont make it into the upcoming patch, should be in the one after.

Share this comment

16 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

I'm guessing your brother pressed 'X' on that screen and brought up the "inspect player" screen. Pressing circle should close it. I'm going to close this issue, feel free to let me know if I'm totally wrong.

That said, it should be showing your avatar, not the "is choosing a character" message, which is definitely a bug.

I'll will be making some changes to improve the character select flow, but it wont make it into the upcoming patch, should be in the one after.

@ScottHansen no all he did was find webber and pressed x then that happened 

Share this comment

Yep, you have to press Start Options to select a character, not X. Pressing X brings up the details for the player highlighted in the player listing.

This flow will be improved in the next patch. For now, keep an eye on the bottom of the screen for the button layout of each screen.

Share this comment