Trailblazer deploys all/ both dupes

Donum
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I was going to send a dupe with the trailblazer module (orbited + selected dupe to deploy + sent the lander), but somehow when the lander landed both dupes that were onboard the rocket got sent to the surface. Now my rocket has no pilot O.o

Screenshot (41).png

Steps to Reproduce

After trying to land the lander, I went back to the space map, then I went back to the asteroid where I could see the lander outline and the lander getting into place. But the other dupe (that i didn't select) was already on the asteroid then.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I encountered this also.  Attached is a save from shortly before it occurred.  When the rocket reached the orbit of "Goopiol" I first deployed cargo modules, then deployed the trailblazer module with Lindsay selected, then changed the destination of the rocket back to the home planetoid.  When the module landed, both Lindsay and Abe ended up on Goopiol and the rocket was empty.

The Darkest Hovel.sav

Share this comment