Steam achievement cannot be unlocked

hayasaka0v0
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Debug mode has never been enabled in this archive, the only mod enabled is speed control
By the way: even if dupes land on asteroids, the conditions cannot be met. If rovers is not used, the number of landed asteroids will always be locked at 2.

noname.png

Steps to Reproduce

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I observed the same thing in my game as detailed in:

Basically, it seems like landing duplicants in any way (rockets, trailblazer module, rocket self destruct) does not count towards the achievement. I also landed rovers on all 9 planetoids and got the in-game colony achievement but never got it on Steam. I was able to get some of the other new achievements, but this one seems bugged out.

Share this comment

There was a typo in the achievement in Steam, which has been fixed. Unfortunately this means saves which already achieved it won't trigger the Steam achievement. We are investigating dupes and crash landings not counting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sanity 1

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

Crashing landing dupes should unlock the achievement in the next update. Thanks for the report.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment

On 11/3/2021 at 9:37 PM, EricKlei said:

There was a typo in the achievement in Steam, which has been fixed. Unfortunately this means saves which already achieved it won't trigger the Steam achievement. We are investigating dupes and crash landings not counting.

I still have this issue. I started a new run with the latest patch. I've put a landing plattform and a rover on every planetoid, got it unlocked ingame but not in steam. do I miss something? am I not allowed to have certain mods installed? I'm missing 3 achievements so far and they're all space related. Everything else worked fine

edit: I may have found the issue. one of the 2 mods I used were turned off without me noticing it in a notification

Edited by Wednesday13
may have found the reason

Share this comment