Skills menu shows dupes on wrong asteroid

Bestyan_
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

The two duplicants Gossmann and Banhi live on the second asteroid "tune". in the skills menu they are shown in the "Mireizin" category. Banhi was defrosted on tune and has never set foot on Mireizin.

20201121042832_1.jpg

20201121042844_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
  1. travel to second asteroid via teleporter
  2. build and activate porta-pod (not sure if this is relevant)
  3. open skills menu while on second asteroid

User Feedback

It also happens after printing a new dupe on the printing pod or a porta-pod. All the dupes are shown on the same asterioid (the one with the porta-pod) in the skills menu.

Share this comment

I just returned a dupe to the main asteroid from the 2nd one, so all of them are on the main one now, and that returned dupe is shown on the 2nd one in this window.

Share this comment

Noticed a similar issue on my game, however after reloading a save game and building a porta pod on the second asteroid the display in the skills screen corrected. Unsure which action helped resolve it, the save game reload or the porta pod construction.

Share this comment

For me it resolved after some time, I printed a new dupe on the same asteroid, went to the skill window to assign a skill to him and saw that now the display is correct. I don't know if this printing helped or something before it.

Share this comment