Rockets with the RoundTrip toggle active don`t return to their source after POI harvesting is complete
Steps to Reproduce
- Build new "Rocket platform"
Build new rocket on this platform.
- add any type engine, example, "Radbolt engine".
- add "Spacefarer module"
- add "Cargo bay"
- add "Drillcone"
Inside "Spacefarer module" do:
- refrigitaor with food
- some oxygen
- Refuel rocket engine.
- Refuel drillcone.
- Select "Spacefarer module" and assign dublicant (pilot) in atmo suit.
- Select "Spacefarer module"
- Press roundtrip button.
- Press "Change" and select nearest field in space. (ussually 3t from start planet)
- Press "Begin Launch sequence"
- Wait while rocket arrive and spend all diamonds.
Rocket stay in place and dont fly back.
A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now