Rocket restrictions not applied on load

RuiPalhas
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Since the update on the preview branch which made restricted furniture inside rockets not assignable anymore I have an issue on game load where every rocket (seems mostly restricted to the starting asteroid) has everything inside unrestricted even though the Starmap Location Sensor is sending a green signal. I have to go in each rocket and untick/tick the planetoid to get the restrictions to be applied.

This is happening any time I reload the world

Steps to Reproduce

On the preview branch, have rockets with Starmap Location sensor on the planetoid and with the sensor sending a green signal for that location, on load some of the rockets should have their restrictions not enforced correctly.

Untick/tick the location and all the restrictions should then be applied.

Save game attached

Serene Crashpad.sav

• Like 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This bug still affects me as well, same as above.  No automation, only one rocket on a non-starting asteroid.

For me, only the toilet and sink are affected - dupes love to use the toilet in the rocket

The refridgerator and beds are correctly not accessible while grounded.

After I toggle unrestricted and grounded again, then the toilet and sink are no longer accessible as intended

I have to toggle and untoggle every load, or dupes will back up the space toilet :)

Share this comment

The restricted buildings were loading before the Rocket Control Station, which caused it to default to unrestricted. The above issue will be fixed in a future update.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Share this comment