Rocket nosecone deconstruction crashes game.

suicide commando
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

When deconstructing a large nosecone ( I assume the small one too ) with piping or something else inside the walls, causes a crash. 
Attempting to deconstruct said piping inside first also causes a crash.
Using the destroyer sandbox tool on such a nosecone also causes a crash.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

FetchListStatusItemUpdater.Render200ms (System.Single dt) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/FetchListStatusItemUpdater.cs:125)
SimAndRenderScheduler+Render200ms.Update (IRender200ms updater, System.Single dt) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/SimAndRenderScheduler.cs:202)
UpdateBucketWithUpdater`1[DataType].Update (System.Single dt) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/StateMachineUpdater.cs:79)
StateMachineUpdater+BucketGroup.AdvanceOneSubTick (System.Single dt) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/StateMachineUpdater.cs:152)
StateMachineUpdater+BucketGroup.InternalAdvance (System.Single dt) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/StateMachineUpdater.cs:135)
StateMachineUpdater+BucketGroup.Advance (System.Single dt) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/StateMachineUpdater.cs:162)
StateMachineUpdater.Render (System.Single dt) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/StateMachineUpdater.cs:254)
Game.LateUpdate () (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Game.cs:1602)

Steps to Reproduce

- Build a rocket with a large nosecone

- Put piping or other stuff inside the outer walls.

- try to deconstruct the nosecone.

- Crash

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Changed Status to Fixed

I believe this is fixed but without a save I'm not completely sure, if this still happens after the next update to public_testing please let me know.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment