Ration Box Muckroot Bug

vonVile
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I just dl'd the lasted patch and started a new game. For some reason the Ration Box doesn't subtract the amount of Muckroot when it turns rotten and the meter keeps the same amount. I should have taken a better picture showing it was halfway full even thought my game shows I only registers I have 6,600 kcal. The screen cap was after I emptied the Ration Box, but as you can see it still shows that there's 70.2 kg. Yes, the box for Muckroot is checked in the picture, but the Ration box should show that it's still half full (meter was clearly visible behind Meallice). The Polluted Soil sitting in front of the Ration Box is at 80k.

20220511014512_1.thumb.jpg.a05a09ecb8fe3c17dfe926eb33c37f62.jpg

PS - It also looks like that phantom buried object image bug is back as you can see to the left.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Place Muckroot in Ratio Box and let it rot.

2. Game will not expel Rotten Food and claim it's still Muckroot.

3. You have to manually unclick Muckroot to extract, but menu will still claim the content is inside.

User Feedback

Update: I loaded my save and my kcal went back up to 70,000, so I don't know what the game was doing. All I can say is if you look at the picture the Ration Box states that there's 70kg of Muckroot yet Storing 0/150. It can't be both.

Edited by vonVile
  • Like 1

Share this comment