Radiation not dissipating on some rocket landings.

OrlandoKev
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

This doesn't happen every landing, but often enough to be a little bit of a pain. Its not a new problem, had issue on my last play through and its happening again on my new playthrough, i have been back to playing Oxy for several weeks now.  When it does happen, it can be cleared up by either launching rocket or by save/reloading game.  I asked on discord if this was a "me" issue (i am a mod user, so there is always that chance) or if others were experiencing it, general consensus was that it was a bug affecting more than just me, and apparently this issue has been featured in Francis John? youtube videos.  But nobody was sure if it was a reported/tracked bug, so decided to go ahead and report it just in case.  My save file wont be helpful since loading save is one of the things that clears it up, lol. And there is the fact that it doesn't happen on all landings.

rad.png

Steps to Reproduce

when radbolt rocket lands "sometimes" this happens

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.