Other planetoids things being randomly drawn in the sky above another planetoid.

oconzer
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Ok I recently noticed this and finally figured out what its being drawn from. I currently have random stuff being drawn from two of my other planetoids inside the space sky above another planetoid.

Spoiler

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

What is drawn is from 2 of my planetoids as shown below.

recently zoomed way out too and seen that it shows alot of the other planetoids conveyor stuff being transported.

I believe in this screenshot that my main planetoid is being drawn adjacent to Growelin, Mudona, and Meltios.

Spacepad Cycle 3404.sav

Steps to Reproduce

Open my save and look at Growelin's sky space by using alt + s and zooming out.

User Feedback

19 hours ago, AyCe said:

That seems to be how it works technically. And not all effects get properly hidden.

Well this is terrible. If the game works this way technically, then its as I thought that the game works as one giant area that is trying to be drawn / simulated rather than multiple "chunks".

Edited by oconzer

Share this comment

8 hours ago, oconzer said:

Well this is terrible. If the game works this way technically, then its as I thought that the game works as one giant area that is trying to be drawn / simulated rather than multiple "chunks".

That is how it works now.

All asteroids and spacefarers are in the same giant map. They are separated by fog of war, Neutronium, and some hidden boundaries. So there are sometimes we can see something belongs to another asteroid or spacefarer when you focus on the border.

Share this comment