Game was going fine (laggy as to be expected in cycle 2655 but playable) and then all the sudden it became a unplayable slideshow.
After testing a few things i came into the conclusion that the cause was the several interplanetary payloads in flight.
Steps to Reproduce
- Load save file:Ironic Lab (BACKUP).sav
- Notice the lag (unplayable on my computer, AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070)
- Disable all radbolt generators and Interplanetary Launchers in all asteroids. -> lag persists
- Wait until all interplanetary payload in flight land
- Game is playable again (but the dupes in the remote asterois will run out of resources soon )
A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now