game crashes whenever i try to access/create a colony

hot focaccia
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

no matter what i do when i click the button to make a new colony all i can do is press if either normal mode or no sweat and then it crashes and same for trying to load any of my colonies,i havent tried without the dcl but without the dlc i will miss out on all of that fun stuff.

Steps to Reproduce

click new game,choose either no sweat or normal and then you crash

User Feedback

I found the crash report you submitted in game so there's no need to include the Player.log file. Your game is missing some worldgen files in the StreamingAssets folder so I would start by right clicking on Oxygen Not Included -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify integrity of game files.

If that doesn't work click the Browse button on that same screen and go into the OxygenNotIncluded_Data and delete the StreamingAssets folder, then try verifying the game files again.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

thanks for answering, I have done both of the things that you have said I needed to do (the second i did multiple times) and the game still crashes when i load or try to make a new colony.

Share this comment

Does the file below exist? If it doesn't, try searching your system for med_FrozenUraniumFields.yaml and let me know where it's located.

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/New folder/New folder/steam/trump e meglio di obama/New folder/steamapps/New folder/steamapps/common/OxygenNotIncluded/OxygenNotIncluded_Data/StreamingAssets/dlc/expansion1/worldgen/subworlds/radioactive/med_FrozenUraniumFields.yaml

Share this comment

earlier i had uninstalled and reinstalled steam and now it all seems to work since i have just been able to make a new colony so it should all be fine now, anyway thanks for trying to help me with my issue!

Share this comment