Game crash whith the rocket access (3th cluster)

SamLogan
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Hello,

EDIT : ok I identify the crash :

I've sent a first Duplicant on the radioactive cluster with the trailblazer module, his rocket is still in the orbit.

Then I've sent a second rocket with 3 Duplicants to this cluster and land it, as the first Duplicant have constructed a rocket base.

When I try to change the rocket acess to "crue" to "all", the game crash. Maybe because the other is still in orbit?

I didn't clearly identify the cause of the crash, but you can start my save game, and after a few seconds the game will crash.

I think it comes from the colony of the 3rd cluster (radioactive), where my Duplicant is trying to access the rocket I just landed with my other Duplicants.

I am using the DGSM mod, it was given to me as the root cause, but even disabled the crash continues.

Steps to Reproduce

Launch my save, go to the radioactive cluster and try to change the spacefarer access.

Dédale Souterrain.sav

User Feedback

I was having another rocket related crash and I was wondering if it had some connection. Your save didn't crash if you left it running but in your save, it seems the dupes inside the rocket on the irradiated planetoid are trapped. They can't get out even when the ladder is built. So I started moving the spacefarer module up and down but they still wouldn't exit. When I changed access from "crew" to "Anyone" it crashed a couple of times. I don't know if it was the same crash you were having. Player-prev.log

My save was crashing after the rocket landed and tried to launch again. I had a rocket auto launch and land to orbit but the first time I let it play until it did a couple more launch-landing. When I loaded the auto save to check something else, it crashed the moment the rocket tried to launch. (Should I make another bug report for this one..?)

Needy 1 Cycle 2.sav Player.log

Share this comment