[EX-159-458490] Cannot see my rocket's internal view any more

SchlauFuchs
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I cannot switch to the rocket internal view any more. The game instead switches to a masked map of another asteroid or so. Savegame attached. 

Insiders Joke.sav

Steps to Reproduce

Load the game and switch to "Brave Sputnik XVI" either using the top right menu or the Rocket Menu Internal View Button

User Feedback

I loaded your save and was able to view the interior. Could you attach a screenshot of what you are seeing? I don't have the mods installed so I would suggest disabling them to see if that resolves the problem.

Does this happen on other saves too?

image.png

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Screenshot no longer possible - what I was seeing was a back map with some of the red and white symbols for some jobs not possible here and there

Reloading did not fix it - but I found a workaound, by selecting the pilot from the dupe list and then used "Move To" to focus on him. 

If it happens again I add the next savegame and screenshot.

Share this comment

Sounds like you were seeing adjacent rocket interiors or worlds with red/white status items (e.g. no power). This is a known issue. It's possible the camera was looking at the wrong rocket interior. Next time it happens try pressing H to center the screen.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment