Crashing saves to the same bug

sakura_sk
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

I haven't been loading many of my old SO save files but when I tried recently some of them seem to crash to the same bug (probably space/rocket related but I have no idea what exactly I was doing in each of these...). Unfortunately I don't know which update broke them...

The error:

Spoiler

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Clustercraft.UpdateStatusItem () (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Space/Clustercraft.cs:802)
FuelTank.DEBUG_FillTank () (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Space/FuelTank.cs:166)
Clustercraft.<OnDeserialized>b__96_0 (System.Object o) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Space/Clustercraft.cs:956)
Scheduler.Update () (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/ai/scheduler/Scheduler.cs:113)
UIScheduler.Update () (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/ui/UIScheduler.cs:37)

Build: U38-486258-SD

The save files:

Spoiler

Space POI exploration chl 20s_2.sav

Rustic Burrow 362.sav (I'm almost certain this one doesn't have sandbox/debug enabled)

Needy 34 tear_ready.sav

Steps to Reproduce

Load save. Crash

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.