Crash when launching rocket (error with rocket control unit)

Tiru
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Known Issue

This crash is 100% reproducible with the attached save file in its current state. I reproduced it several times and also tried deconstructing and rebuilding the rocket control station with no luck. Disabled plugins and still get it. 

[09:05:31.844] [1] [ERROR] RocketControlStationComplete Exception in: (RocketControlStation).WorkChore`1+States[[RocketControlStationLaunchWorkable, Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]].root.work. 
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Steps to Reproduce

- Load the save file

- select rocket S.S. spaceship XC (the only petroleum rocket)

- click launch 

User Feedback

Is there any sort of workaround that I could use in the meantime?  Kind of hampering my ability to play unfortunately since I can't launch my first rocket.

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Wyza said:

Is there any sort of workaround that I could use in the meantime?  Kind of hampering my ability to play unfortunately since I can't launch my first rocket.

@Wyza you can rebuild the entire rocket. I'm not sure I would call that a workaround really, but if will let you keep playing your map. I tried rebuilding just the engine or spacefarer module and still got it. I tore it down and even rebuilt the platform and other rockets have launched okay. I did get this crash later on with a different rocket though, so you might have to do it again, but should at least be able to keep going until it is fixed

Share this comment