Bottle emptier menu issue

StolenNickname
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed
Spoiler

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Spoiler

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

i dont know what i pressed but the bottle emptier's menu is bugged for me, i builded a Canister emptier to see if it was the same but its only the bottle emptier.

Already tried alt+f4 and opening again but it remains the same.

disabled all mods and still the same.

Steps to Reproduce

i dont know

Forest Camp.sav

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I'm not seeing the issue when I load your save. The save file you attached is cycle 203 whereas your screenshots show cycle 172 if that makes a difference. What's your UI scale set to? (Options -> Graphics -> UI Scale)

image.png

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

@StolenNickname Looks like you debug spawned an unused element in the game which doesn't have an associated string. I've fixed that screen in the next update so it doesn't expand past a certain size. It will be listed as "Fixed filter side screen sizing when displaying missing strings" in the patch notes.

image.png

@booleanman1983 That's unrelated to this bug and on our list to fix. You can have a duplicant fall through the unknown tiles to clear them as a workaround.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment