Biomes has no buildings and geyser except the main planet

AartemisS
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

I don't know which patch caused this issue since i'm not frequently creating new game (just playing old save for couple thousands of cycles)

Today I deside to creating a new world and this happened, as you see in the picture i uploaded, only the main planet has some buildings and geyseys, volcanos. other planet has nothing and left lots of empty space(unlike my old save), and no matter what you choose between classic or space out asteroid, it makes no difference

I also try to disable all mods and create a new world and the same thing happens so I'm sure it's not due to any mods

And also I try to disable debug mode, then create a new world, and then quit the game and re-enable debug mode to see if there is any difference (since u cant see other planet, u need debug mode to observe), and no difference at all, main planet looks good, other planet identical to the previous new creating world which has nothing but lots of empty space that should occupied by buildings or geyseys etc.

Again, No idea which patch causes it, but new creating world was literally unplayable after the early game, since there is no point to explore other planet.

1.png

2.png

4.png

5.png

3.png

Steps to Reproduce

-open the game

-enable or disable mods(no difference)

-create new game

-choose any world settings you like

-choose any dupes u like

-start the game

-and you have a looks game main planet and the rest of no buildings, geysers and volcanos planets

User Feedback

this is not a bug.

the planets are simply not discovered yet, revealing them in debug doesnt trigger it. Undiscovered planets dont spawn their poi

the pois will appear the moment you spawn a dupe at their location

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

4 hours ago, SGT_Imalas said:

this is not a bug.

the planets are simply not discovered yet, revealing them in debug doesnt trigger it. Undiscovered planets dont spawn their poi

the pois will appear the moment you spawn a dupe at their location

Oh, it's a thing, i haven't used debug mode for a long time, in the past i can see all objects as long as i open the debug mode, but anyway thanks a lot

Share this comment

10 hours ago, AartemisS said:

Oh, bir şey var, uzun zamandır hata ayıklama modunu kullanmıyorum, geçmişte hata ayıklama modunu açtığım sürece tüm nesneleri görebiliyordum, ama yine de çok teşekkürler

If they are no longer visible, it means an optimization and improvement. Super!

Share this comment