Atmo Suit moved by dupes

Tartarus Plays
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Dupes will move atmo suits from docks with suits to docks requesting a suit be delivered.

Even if every dock is the same priority, if a dock has a suit, and the dock next to it has the green delivery, a dupe will take it out of the dock and move to the next one, canceling the devilry of another suit.

In the picture the dupes took all the suits from my top docks and moved them to the bottom one, instead of grabbing new suits from the forde to fill in the new set of docks. 

Now they are going to take them from the bottom docks and move them to the top one since I set it to deliver again. 

On a side note, the new suits don't come with a full tank of O2.  If that was intended, I like it, no free tank, you need the dock running before dupes can use it. 

atmo.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Build more than one atmo docks in Spaced Out

Build one suit.  Set all the docks to deliver and watch the dupe move the one suit from dock to dock. 

On the log file, I don't see an output_log with the correct time stamp.

• Big Ups 2

User Feedback

Try building a storage bin and have the choice of atmo suits in it. Then yellow alert it. Dupes will clear all docks of atmo suit and put them in the bin... -_-

Share this comment

Can confirm this bug also exists for Linux. 

I've also seen an extension of this bug where I click on an atmosuit that's on the ground, force a dupe to wear it, and they ignore that dupe and move to an empty atmosuit dock. They stand there with their task flickering rapidly between "Delivering suit" and "wearing a suit"

To get a dupe to install an atmosuit into my atmosuit dock, I was forced to lock a dupe in a room, force him to wear an empty atmosuit, then get him to run to the checkpoint at which point he removes the suit putting it in a dock. He wasn't too happy about it.

Share this comment

i Have the same bug even tried with auto sweeper it keep moving suits between the docks and don't take suits from storage bin or from the ground

Share this comment