wrong placement/count for dig errand rollover info

Gwido
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Take a look at these 2 screenshots :

20181220045355_1.thumb.jpg.b66e5d082fd031ffd42946b74e3cd09c.jpg20181220045414_1.thumb.jpg.efd899afa575decb32de82f0825db0e6.jpg

As you can, in the first, the rollover info show 4 dig errands on the same tile. And on the second screen, no dig errand are shown.

I don't show it, but at the "corner", it shows 2 dig errand.

The shutoff valve and the thermo sensor use 3 panels. So, there should only be 3 dig errands.

But if I've counted well, the shutoff set 2 dig errands, the thermal sensor set 1 more, and the 3 automation wire set 3 more, for a total of 6 dig errands.

And all these errands are shown on the 2 tiles of the shutoff instead of being shared among the 3 tiles.

Another test :

20181220050950_1.thumb.jpg.67193956142bfced84d0d94edb360b29.jpg

On the upper left corner, the previous building errand, on the lower right, a new test.

I've first placed the shutoff and 2 dig errand were well placed. Same for the thermal sensor.

But after I've placed 2 automation wires along the shutoff, it only shows 2 dig errands on the top tile, where I've started the wire placement.

If you try the same building placement, but starting the wire on th lower tile of the shutoff, it shows 1 dig errand on the upper tile, and 2 on the lower.

So it seems to be related to the wires.

Note that it's worse with a basic power wire, it gives me a total of 9 dig errands without automation wire ! O_o

Astraea.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Ask for a random building construction inside ground tiles (it works with a sink, for example) Then place a wire/pipe on the same tiles (it works with all types of connected buildings)
  • Like 1

User Feedback