Where does that heat come from? [#208689]

SchlauFuchs
  • Pending

I tried to create a cavern where oxygen and hydrogen are extracted but the rest of the gasses should be trapped and cooled. I found minutes ago that oxygen pumped to my base has intense heat and can't see why. Any suggestions?

heat.jpg

Golden Dystopia.7z

Steps to Reproduce
Run savegame and watch

User Feedback

You can make a sweep only copper storage outside of your base and sweep it, then empty the storage and wall the copper so they wont pick it up and bring back to your base. (or you can enable dev commands and with ALT+Q you can teleport it away)

There are several way to make super hot copper. It could be heated by lava or deconstructed a hydrogen generator. And then your dupes used that copper to construct that pump you deconstructed there.

If it came from a hydrogen generator then you have 400kg more somewhere in your storages.

EDIT: Actually higher chance you had the hydrogen generator at that spot and they carried away 400kg copper somewhere else too.

Edited by Blas88

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Blas88 said:

If it came from a hydrogen generator then you have 400kg more somewhere in your storages.

EDIT: Actually higher chance you had the hydrogen generator at that spot and they carried away 400kg copper somewhere else too.

That explains it. Thanks.

Share this comment