Wheezeworts reducing tempertures to -200 C

Eadra
  • Branch: Live Branch Pending

I have gotten Wheezeworts to reduce the temperatures of hydrogen to below -200 degrees without becoming Stifled. My stream viewers believed it was a problem with other gasses at higher temperatures in the wheezeworts, However, some of the wheezeworts only contained -200 C hydrogen gas and were not stifled. I believe it has to do with the vacuum at the base of the wheezeworts that forms when wheezeworts are next to one another.

I'm not very good at bug reports, but I have video you might be bale to gleam more out of https://www.twitch.tv/videos/133895290 Starting at about the 1:52:00 mark. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Wheezewort op.png

Steps to Reproduce
1) Make a room with a Gas pump on one end, a Gas vent on the other, Natural tiles between and connect the pump to the vent, so Hydrogen can be recycled. 2) Plant numerous wheezeworts on the natural tiles right next to each other. 3) Pump in Hydrogen gas. 4) Run the system.

User Feedback

Wheezeworts cool gases to 5 Kelvin above their condensation point. For Hydrogen their limit is -247.15 C.

Share this comment

On 08.04.2017 at 4:17 AM, Risu said:

Wheezeworts cool gases to 5 Kelvin above their condensation point. For Hydrogen their limit is -247.15 C.

But it have to stop when surroundings too hot or too cold:

2R77huQ.png

Share this comment

6 minutes ago, PVD said:

But it have to stop when surroundings too hot or too cold:

2R77huQ.png

They are clearly well past that point in the report.

Share this comment

12 minutes ago, Risu said:

They are clearly well past that point in the report.

Yep

Share this comment