Water dissapears when flow down

supo92
  • Pending

I tried to move water to my pump but it just disappeared. Tried that same thing more then one time after that i tried with bigger hole but it still disappeared. I have done similar things before but nothing like this happened.

water.jpg

water2.jpg

water3.jpg

water4.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
dig 2 square tall hole to get water down, tried 3 square got same.

User Feedback

Had the same issuse with a big reservoir of contaminated water.

I think it was "converted" to pure water in the liquid overview, but was nowhere to be found.

Share this comment

I can confirm this. I dropped my massive reservoir of contaminated water (some 20x5 tiles) down several holes and shafts to the bottom of the map, and ended up with around 5x2 tiles of water. Nearly everything had vanished.

Share this comment

I'll mention it to the designers, but I believe it is by design. You can drop down pools of water from one pool to a lower area, but over longer distances, you're meant more to be using pipes and pumps.

Share this comment

8 hours ago, Wade said:

I'll mention it to the designers, but I believe it is by design. You can drop down pools of water from one pool to a lower area, but over longer distances, you're meant more to be using pipes and pumps.

it also happened when i was trying to get wider one contaminated water reservoir wider. In one square it kinda made like air bubble and all upper water flow in that small square and disappeared like 30t, im not sure if there was 30t but disappeared 3 squares. When reloaded saved game few times tried same thing similar but it worked fine or at least i just didn't notice any water losing.

Share this comment