Water availability

Artazan
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

20170824195024_1.thumb.jpg.8380862cd0b0646d33997c3183664da4.jpg

Loaded into Game after work ( + Small update from last night) all is well in the start of my new base.

Then noticed I'm running low on food and my Terrariums are not working. 

The game believes I have no water! Top right Water KG = 0kg.

Picture clearly shows plenty :)

Bug? or Because of update? 

Steps to Reproduce
Load my Game, No water Every time. (unsure about restart and repeat)

User Feedback

56 minutes ago, Michi01 said:

Your dupes can now only access water if you build a liquid bottler. It's found under Plumbing.

I just lost a colony of 7 to water bottlers. The first one I built would be used by dupes but they wouldn't deliver the water to any structures that needed it. I thought it wasn't making enough so I built a second. Horrible mistake. Two dupes got stuck jumping on and off the bottler and into the water until they drowned to death. So I was forced to deconstruct that one. And the first still wouldn't supply ant structures with water. Terrariums, super computer, micro-mushers, nothing. I set 4 to delivery and 1 to research and that fixed the super computer not getting water but trying the same for cooking did nothing, so the rest of my colony starved to death.

Share this comment

I think I am having the same issue.  I have tanks of water and the food musher will say awaiting water delivery. It resulted in my whole colony starving to death.  I then tried to make a new colony and they refused to even build the food machine so again, they all starved to death. 

Share this comment

I am also having issues with the water situation. I built a microbe musher. Had plenty of clean water built a water bottler but the dupes would not take water to the musher even though the priority was set to 9. Unable to get water to musher. Colony starved. 

Share this comment

I am also having the same issue. Nothing i do makes my duplicates collect any water i have a super computer and a microbe musher all set to max priority and i have two small body's of water accessible but not a single duplicate will collect and bring the water to the machines please help.

Edited by Shad0wB1ast

Share this comment

17 hours ago, Shad0wB1ast said:

I am also having the same issue. Nothing i do makes my duplicates collect any water i have a super computer and a microbe musher all set to max priority and i have two small body's of water accessible but not a single duplicate will collect and bring the water to the machines please help.

Had the same issue myself but may have figured it out. If you have anything between the bottler and the water it won't work so make sure there are no obstacles between it and the water.

Share this comment

Most things that require water to be delivered are not getting attention.  please fix this

this issue is making the game unplayable

Share this comment

11 minutes ago, axxion321 said:

Most things that require water to be delivered are not getting attention.  please fix this

this issue is making the game unplayable

Do you have a  Pitcher Pumper setup in your base? If so and the dupes are not fetching water, could you please upload your save file?

Share this comment