visual glitch with loud sleeper

DAlilhubert
  • Pending

this is not really a big issue but can be annoying that sometimes when you have a loud sleeper the waves they emit when sleeping can get stuck somewhere but they don't do anything other than being in the way of your vision if stacked but this has not happened much atall and looks more fun than it annoys but for the time being before it's patched you can just save, go to the main menu and re-enter the save and it will be gone.

Steps to Reproduce
not sure but it happened but it happened with a loud sleeper over a ladder with algae habitats next to it and i was messing with the game speed at the same time his sleep got interuppted

User Feedback

yah I had that happen once as well. I thought it was funny the loud sleeper interrupted the sleep of a adjacent cot and then that dupe got up in the morning it walked over and stopped in front of the bed of the snorer. at that moment of the dupe slowing down the snorer died of starvation, but it looked more like she got tired of being woken  up and hit his snooze button permanently.

the snore image stayed pulsing as usual the effect range grid from his snoring never returned

Share this comment