Very glitchy duplicant

g5457s
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

I don't know what happened or how it happened. All of a sudden, something went really wrong with this dupe. I tried to "fix" him, but it doesn't work. This weird glitch already happened a few times before this, but I was able to fix them. This one though... I can't seem to fix it...

Looks like poor Maxwell's life is going to end in a tragic way... RIP Maxwell (12/22/2017 - 12/22/2017). You're short life as the maintenance guy of the Two Hearts Townhouses will forever be remembered.

Edit: Strangely enough, the glitch fixed itself by simply closing and re-opening the game. Please delete this post. The problem seems to be solved... for now.

Steps to Reproduce
I honestly don't know how to reproduce this. It just... happened. But I think it has something to do with a large colony size like this one? The game is eating 10.5GB of RAM (16GB Kingston HyperX Blu 1600 DDR3) and around 25~30% CPU power (i7-4770) when I was filming this glitch. Video card: GTX1050Ti

User Feedback

Edit: Strangely enough, the glitch fixed itself by simply closing and re-opening the game. Please delete this post. The problem seems to be solved... for now.

Share this comment

Have got similar problem - duplicants do not react on food and tell that food is unreachable unless i manually drop food from ration box.

Share this comment