Using a shower evaporates my base...

Zakatalah
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Cycle 14. I builded a shower for Dupes but when they use it, it opens a portal to Hell and evaporates my base into a rock gas at temperature 6 447 586 000 000 000 000 000 degrees C and crashes my game.

I was able to record melting process only twice. Other times game crashes before melting animation.

Save file below.

Bunker Cycle 14.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Dupes try to use a shower.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Including this comment because it might expand the scope of available codebase the bug could be hiding in.

I had something similar happen yesterday, but it wasn't a shower.  Truth be told, I'm not sure what it was as I was lucky to have seen it happen at all.    Was scrolling past my water treatment/power plant when out of nowhere it blew up much like your bathroom did.  Had just enough time to go "What the ****" before it punted me straight to desktop.  Here's the thing though, the region  where the unplanned rapid disassembly started?   No pumps or liquid fixtures...  just deodorizers and newly installed nat-gas vent piping.

Edited by storm6436

Share this comment