Uprooting domesticated plants doesn't give resources back without deconstructing the plot

oconzer
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

This happens with any farming plots (and planter boxes).

If you uproot a plant it will not give the resources used on it without deconstructing the plot.This does result in lost resources if the player does not deconstruct the plot to reclaim the resources if they replant before doing so.

Steps to Reproduce
Make farming plots / planter boxes and plant something. Uproot it and notice no resources are given. Deconstruct it and notice resources were still held inside for the plant. Do the same thing but this time without deconstructing the plot and replant and then deconstruct and notice lost resources.

User Feedback

Odd, My mushroom farm always give resources back. I always notice because resource inside is slime, need fast sweep errand if I don't want it to gas-off.

Btw, resource spawned in same tile as the farm tile, not in top of it (which probably you expect to see them on top?). This also apply to plants with reversed orientation like pincha and saltvine.

Edited by abud
add note to pincha and saltvine

Share this comment

Well it may then be a problem with where the resources end up (still a bug), but I've also tested this and it seems to eat resources if you don't deconstruct the plot to get the resources.

Share this comment