Unreachable reachable builds

Hotdynamixxx
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

image.thumb.png.db6fff3244a5e482779948ec24dbca62.png

For some reason, all of the sudden this is as far as i build. I can build the stairs on the right but not the ones on the left. As you can see previously I have built all those stairs in the chlorine pit, but now anywhere past the tile under the right buildable stairs my dup cannot go.

Steps to Reproduce

I was trying to build stairs in my chlorine pit. Nothing special had happened. I just all of the sudden could not build in and area i was previously able to.

User Feedback

When the atmosuit is filling up with oxygen, everything on the other side become unreachable. The stair part on the right can be built without passing the checkpoint. When the atmosuit is ready again everything should be reachable.

• Like 1

Share this comment

16 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

When the atmosuit is filling up with oxygen, everything on the other side become unreachable. The stair part on the right can be built without passing the checkpoint. When the atmosuit is ready again everything should be reachable.

The dock is full O2.

Share this comment

14 minutes ago, Hotdynamixxx said:

The dock is full O2.

The dock yes, the atmo suit in the screenshot no. Because there is only one atmo suit, while that is filling, the area beyond that becomes unreachable. Unless there is something else preventing the suit from filling up, like a power outage, when it finishes the area will become reachable again. Doesn't that happen?

Share this comment

2 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

The dock yes, the atmo suit in the screenshot no. Because there is only one atmo suit, while that is filling, the area beyond that becomes unreachable. Unless there is something else preventing the suit from filling up, like a power outage, when it finishes the area will become reachable again. Doesn't that happen?

I played for about 15-20 more minutes and it still never became buildable.

image.thumb.png.b082146111d6d9beeee1f5592f6cae84.png

So it says that my dock is "offline", and when i hover over offline it says it requires power. As you can see there is power going to it.

image.thumb.png.73fc52e9461874e9525a149bc89fb220.png

2 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

Ok, so I figured out why its offline. The automation is telling it to go offline, although there is no automation wire connected .I have never had any automation connected to this, and I have other buildings that do not have automation wires connected that run fine. I even deconstructed it and built a new one and it is still inhibited by the automation. I had had no problems previous to this. It just randomly happened.

Edited by Hotdynamixxx

Share this comment

Eh, I just build a smart battery near it and connected an auto wire. I dont know how far back it started and dont want to go back too far in my saves.

Share this comment

Does it work now? There was no automation wire connected to it before, when it showed the "disabled by automation" notification? The "unreachable" problem though was caused because the suit wasn't recharging. If you figured it out and everything works now, that's good then :)

Share this comment