unreachable dig

SmokeDutchStuff
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

It says unreachable dig where sand fell down, but i don't see why so i think its a bug. (left picture, the right one is just a vid i was watching on my second screen)

unreachable dig.png

Steps to Reproduce
i digged away sand that was above the bed room.

User Feedback

Use ALT+S and zoom out to take a wider view of your base. (ALT-S + zoom inagain to return into normal view)

Also can the guy on the ladder able to dig? Mayber the digging dupes are trapped elsewhere!

Share this comment

I will give that a try when i encounter it again. Other places/digs where reachable, it was just the sand that felt down into the bed room. (all dupes should be able to dig sand anyway since i didnt disable any dupes from digging in the job list).

Share this comment

It seems like the save is not in my list only the autosaves from the most recent game and saves from when a game starts. (i didn't save manually) But i might have found out what the fix is though. When i select a dupe and use the move to option. To as close as possible where the dig is, then the dig symbol is not gray anymore but white and then its digable. (that fixed it for me when there where digs underwater that had the same unreachable dig symbol, i didn't try that with the bedroom but maybe it's kinda the same i really don't know). Hope my post is of any help to make the game beter and next time i find something i will save manually.

Share this comment