Unable to play. Pink screen

enmirandajr
  • Fixed

When I click on NEW GAME, and after choosing the crew the screen turns pink, like the uploaded image.

Pink.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
I just try to play the game, since the first time I tried to play it keeps happening, rigth after I choose the crew members.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Are you playing on an official Windows machine or on Windows for Mac/Linux? I've heard people have had this problem on Wine...

Share this comment

14 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Are you playing on an official Windows machine or on Windows for Mac/Linux? I've heard people have had this problem on Wine...

I'm playing on an official Windows machine

Share this comment

13 minutes ago, enmirandajr said:

I'm playing on an official Windows machine

Then it really is probably a graphical problem with the game. Could you upload your DxDiag? That'll help the devs nail down the problem. Thanks!

• Like 1

Share this comment

40 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Then it really is probably a graphical problem with the game. Could you upload your DxDiag? That'll help the devs nail down the problem. Thanks!

Here the DxDiag

DxDiag.txt

• Like 1

Share this comment

57 minutes ago, Cheerio said:

Could you please try upgrading your graphics drivers and if that doesn't help the issue, could you please post your output_log.txt?

Updating the driver worked out, Thank you for the help :) (sorry for beeing noob...)

Share this comment