Turning slime into algae is not working

Scelous
  • Pending

I'm using the distiller to turn slime into algae, and it's showing 1000 algae being made.  My clones pick it up and put it into storage.  After they put it into storage, it disappears.  Even before they store the created algae, it's not registered under the resources on the right side of the screen.

6.sav

Steps to Reproduce
I just made a distiller. I have included the save to see for yourself.

User Feedback

Just to be sure, have you checked it doesn't add ANY number? Because it creates 1000g of algae, not kg, so it might be hard to notice. 

Share this comment

I had the same issue ... Dupes are getting 1000g of algae but when thé put it in storage or anything else it turn into 10g maybe less

Share this comment

11 hours ago, DNsingbanana said:

Just to be sure, have you checked it doesn't add ANY number? Because it creates 1000g of algae, not kg, so it might be hard to notice. 

I just loaded it up and watched, and I couldn't notice a different.  Especially when I watch the clones deposit the algae into a container -- the container's number for algae does not change whatsoever.

Share this comment

On 20/02/2017 at 11:32 PM, Scelous said:

I just loaded it up and watched, and I couldn't notice a different.  Especially when I watch the clones deposit the algae into a container -- the container's number for algae does not change whatsoever.

Created algae is counted in the display even when not in a storage. All accessible algae is counted. You should watch for when it pops out of the distillers (atleast for me there is not problem) 

Share this comment

I checked your save file and for me it worked fine. They put in the algae and it increased by 1Kg as it should. (used v207683)

Share this comment

Well the problem ive been having with slime > algae is that is doesnt seem to register when you put it in oxygen machine. It works for litrally 1 second after they put some in then stops

Share this comment

Alga deoxydizer use 1000g/s algae, so it should work only for 1 second if they put in as soon as the bio distiller make 1000g algae.

Share this comment