Tube station still not built but usable

OxCD
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

Hi

It appears that tube station can be used even it's only "ghost". Note that it's used only for "arriving" dups, not departure.

Or maybe someone is going to tell me that dups can go out of the tube without the station, so even it should be weird, I would admit that it's not a bug and learn something, and my report could be closed :)

OxCD's Factory.sav

image.thumb.png.1663c9d833ff66a8d53749c76116ea57.png

My save's joined. It's right on the Transit Tube Access in the screenshot.

Have a nice day !

Steps to Reproduce
Build a transit tube, build the station, and wait or force dups to use the station when it's not built yet.

User Feedback

Are they actually entering the tube system from the station? Any open tube is a valid exit, including the one above this unconstructed launcher. If the station wasn't there at all they'd also be able to leave. The station is only required to "launch" them into the tube network. :)

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Are they actually entering the tube system from the station? Any open tube is a valid exit, including the one above this unconstructed launcher. If the station wasn't there at all they'd also be able to leave. The station is only required to "launch" them into the tube network. :)

Nop they're only arriving on this tube exit! I didn't know at all about this fact, that each tube could be an exit, undepending if a station is built or not. 

Many thanks for this info, bug report can be closed :)

Sorry for the waste of time !

Have a nice day in Vancouver ;)

Edited by OxCD

Share this comment

Changed Status to Closed

Sounds good! Thanks for taking the time to make the report. :) We still appreciate reports like this because it lets us know where the UI can be improved.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment