[TU-211417] Unconnected valve cannon be tuned

PVD
  • Fixed

If you place unconnected valve, you can not change required pressure (you can, but dupes will not go and change it).

QHpsDQf.png

Steps to Reproduce
Place valve, you can not change pressure before it is connected.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I had this problem with fully connected valve yesterday. I initially set it up to 500 g/s which worked, then I wanted to stop the flow (tune to 0 g/s) and nothing was happening. I had to deconstruct the valve.

Share this comment

Well if it's unconnected what would be the point in changing it? It being unconnected would mean nothing is flowing through it no?

Share this comment

54 minutes ago, AlexRou said:

Well if it's unconnected what would be the point in changing it? It being unconnected would mean nothing is flowing through it no?

Its should be . We should can changes the request flow even its unconect . But from when i play fresh valve have setting 10kg liquid  right ?  Ut in your pic you set to 0

Share this comment

8 hours ago, Kasuha said:

I had this problem with fully connected valve yesterday. I initially set it up to 500 g/s which worked, then I wanted to stop the flow (tune to 0 g/s) and nothing was happening. I had to deconstruct the valve.

Waiting for dupe apply the seting 

Share this comment

Just now, sai05 said:

Waiting for dupe apply the seting 

1/ it was not indicating it's waiting for anything

2/ I waited for quite a while and no dupe came to tinker it although they didn't have any priority tasks. When I marked it for deconstruct, a dupe came to do it in five seconds.

Share this comment

can you upload the save data? Befor you deconstruction ( we have autosave every cycle)

because dev online right now . 

Share this comment